Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Room to think. . .

 This week has been super interesting to say the least, for many reasons that I will not entertain right now. When I can see that my life is changing and that I am crossing over into a new phase, I always try to take that into consideration with the universe.  In times like these I try to tell myself that it's all part of the plan and to just go with the flow and change something about myself too - perhaps a new haircut, something new to wear, a different shade of lipstick, or maybe a new pair of shoes.  I think I want to change my room this time, a litte feng shui could never hurt and according to this article on How to Feng Shui Your Bedroom by Annie B. Bond (care2.com), my room is all wrong. I'd like to incorporate feng shui into my tiny bedroom the best I can yet keep my bedroom chic and hip. Here are some ideas I've come across. Hopefully this helps clear the air and bring brighter days. . .
Keep pieces simple and meaningful (elledecor.com)

  
Place something beautiful that inspires you where you first look in the morning - Annie B. (pinterest)
I love the idea of making your room into your own personal gallery. (pintrest)
Excellent use of fabric! (pinterest)
"If two sleep in the bed, ensure matching beside tables on either side for added stability and protection in the relationship" - Annie B(pinterest)

"To help you protect your own chi while you are asleep, to internalize it and recharge it, make sure you have a strong, stable headboard. Chi energy enters and exits the body through the feet, hands and the top of the skull." - Annie B.  (pinterest)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...