Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

American Beauty

It finally feels like Summer.  I am no longer bombarded with homework (last class was Thursday), and my favorite holiday- next to Halloween- is tomorrow!  The 4th of July is always so exciting; the thundering fireworks, the get-togethers, the food!  Every year as I watch the fireworks, I can't help but get that proud feeling, the feeling of tradition being held - as corny as it sounds!  This year will be very special because at this time last year, my mom was just about to start her chemo treatments and I remember feeling incredibly worried and scared.  But she's here to celebrate July 4th 2011!!!!! What better way to celebrate such a holiday - a holiday that rings out the American spirit - than to be at a baseball game? I haven't been to a baseball game in a really long time, but I'm excited for it!  There's something so classic about it, so this year on 4th of July, I'm thinking Classic American Beauty - that simple, natural, carefree look that is identified with American culture; Blue jeans, sunglasses, cowboy boots.
The Pin Up Look
Cowgirl Boots - Elle.com
Thank you Raver Ria

Fedora hat and Tassel fringe- Thank you Raver Ria
Tommy Hilfiger
Guess


Daisy Duke

Marilyn Monroe


The Western Look at D&G

Native American Influence - (thanks Embelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...